At Trafalgar, product performance is interlinked with a longstanding concern for health, safety and the environment, guaranteeing customers peace of mind.
To achieve this,Trafalgar shall, where possible:
- Work with our stakeholders to identify and evaluate the environmental impacts of products.
- Use environmentally sound operating practises and technologies
- Set and review annually objectives and targets to maintain and improve performance in those areas that have a significantly environmental impact. In particular
- Ensure safe and efficient storage, handling, use of transport of all materials
- Manage all processes to maintain emissions to below legal limits
- Optimise the use of fuel, energy, water and raw materials
- Reduce waste by process improvement, re-use and re-cycling
- Ensure safe and efficient storage, handling and disposal of all waste